Website Apex Landscaping
Job Title: Sales Operations
The main function of Sales Operations is an administrator role leading the day-to-day activities related to contracts for landscaping, hardscaping, and snow removal services necessary for complete client satisfaction. Sales Operations is responsible for drafting, researching, and reviewing the contracts of the Client with the client representative. In addition, assist in the process as it relates to the internal execution of the contracts and ensures internal systems are followed for the production team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Contract Management
o Creates contracts from an ERP system, linking and automating both the ERP and Accounting system.
o Reviews amendments to or extensions of contracts.
o Advises relevant departments of contractual rights and obligations.
o Provides support to Production for scheduling and reviewing the status of contract completion.
o Ability to learn the landscape, hardscape, and mosquito abatement industries to ensure effective sales operations for our services provided.
o Keeping contracts on track and handling problems that arise with terms, conditions, and clauses.
o Provide management reporting by monitoring and measuring the performance of contracts, while determining and monitoring the level of risk assessment.
o Review and write types of contracts, implementing supplement agreements, contract scope, and in-scope changes, pricing changes, constructive changes, options, exercising an option, and using standard contract clauses for options.
o Working with the client representative to process termination of contracts, review for default process, and close out contracts
o Input qualified sales lead information into Master Sales Log
o Process renewal and seasonal contracts for maintenance, snow, and irrigation services
o Process all accepted contracts for construction, maintenance, snow, and irrigation services
o Input contract data into the Master Sales Log database for tracking purposes
o Forward approved contracts to the appropriate sales representative
o Prepare, organize, maintain, and track all contracts and maintenance job files
· Production Schedule Readiness
o Process and prepare work orders from contracts received from administration/sales reps contracts and submit them to production.
o Monitor and update time and labor-tracking database when changes are required
o Prepare timesheets and reports from the labor-tracking database and submit them to the necessary departments
o Confirm and input data from completed timesheets into the labor-tracking database for tracking job hours and completed services
o Phone-in or online execution of digging utility location processing and submission
· Snow Management
o Prepare, organize, and track all snow job files
o Confirm that data from snow work orders has been input into the time and labor-tracking database
o Monitor Snow Schedule Board and update time and labor-tracking database when changes are made by the Director of Snow
o Assist in all aspects related to preparation for the snow team. Preparing snow books, routing, scheduling, and all paperwork associated with plowing and salting. A complete description of contract management/tracking within the snow management SOP.
o Coordinate timesheet templates with the Director of Snow Operations
o Print timesheet packets from the templates and submit them to the Director of Snow Operations
o Process job costing and provide the Director of Sales and Director of Production with the appropriate reports
o Follow-ups and surveys at least one time per season
o Purge outdated or unnecessary files/contracts annually
o End of day process (when last to leave)
o Maintain data integrity throughout all systems
o Assist and support Accounting Assistant (AR/AP)/Financial, HR/Generalist when necessary
o Provide general word processing and data entry support
o Assist with snow operations as needed during extreme/heavy storms
o Answer phones for all companies
o Process and prepare contracts received from Administration Contracts and submit to Operations Support Specialist
o Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze financial reports, price proposals, and other technical data.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Ability to review consumer-buying trends.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to service contracts.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Boss, and Aspire.
· Maintain “Notary Public” status
2-4 years of related work experience required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
· Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.