Website Apex Landscaping
Apex Landscaping is looking for a Landscape Project Manager! The job is located in Hawthorn Woods, IL.
Great Pay and Bonuses!
We are seeking Bilingual English/Spanish energetic individuals to join our team! If you are a dynamic, responsible, self-motivated professional, Apex Landscaping, Inc. would like you to join our team! We take pride in that our business exemplifies integrity and commitment to high-quality customer service. Starting wages and salaries based on experience.
- Manage day-to-day operations of landscape-hardscape sites each day
- Coordinate accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and planning
- Conduct daily meetings with project foremen to review site progress
- Know the current status of each project at all times
- Oversee project contracts, including field change orders
- Identify, negotiate, and solve site/design problems and make changes in the field, as needed.
- Perform site inspections for quality control and to ensure safe working conditions
- Communicate with clients, sales individuals, account managers, operation teams, buyers, and foremen on production planning.
- Teach labor staff methods and procedures for installation
- Ensure daily coordination of all aspects of each project
- Ensure that all projects are completed on schedule and at the highest level of quality
- Responsible for submitting accurate and timely paperwork, time records, work orders, reports, and other required documents.
- Assist during all snow events
- Enforce standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Experience in the residential and commercial construction field
- Knowledge of hardscapes, masonry, grading, planting, lighting, and fencing preferred
- Ability to read, interpret, and layout engineering, and landscape plans
- General knowledge of village codes and permitting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Bilingual (English – Spanish)
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record required (CDL or Ability to obtain after employment)
Characteristics, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical fieldwork.
- Team player, who displays integrity, self-motivation, cooperation, and kindness to customers and co-workers.
- Highly organized individual, who is self-disciplined with proven time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Email, and Text)
- Basic computer background (google suites) and other time-tracking software (Dynascape Manage 360 preferred)