Website Apex Landscaping
Job Located in Lake Zurich, IL
Apex Landscaping Inc. is looking for an Account Manager – Landscaping Client Representative who will be responsible for developing and growing residential and commercial customer relationships on an assigned portfolio of landscape maintenance contracts. Is the primary liaison to the customer, ensuring that the customer’s expectations for quality and service are heard, and that service actions are taken that meet and exceed customer expectations.
SIGNING BONUS * COMPETITIVE SALARY * COMMISSIONS * QUARTERLY PAYOUT PROFIT-SHARING PLAN * 401K * COMPANY PAID VACATION * HOLIDAY PAY * GREAT HEALTH BENEFITS
· Design, develop and implement strategic site standards to address existing client requirements while coordinating projects with the Field Operations Manager.
· Manage and expand, relationships with new residential and commercial clients, building profitable, long-term business relationships.
· Communicate with residential and commercial clients, ensuring that the customer’s expectations for quality and service are met, and that service actions are taken that meet and exceed customer expectations.
· Troubleshoot, identify problems, and provide solutions that meet customer expectations while overseeing service recovery when necessary.
· Develop and maintain sales reports for sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed residential client base increases while coordinating with V.P. of Sales.
· Create proposals and contracts and update client information utilizing Quick Books software
· Profit-driven — seeking ways to cut costs, improve efficiency, and increase margins.
· Maintains and updates the customer database with accurate client information.
· Communicates and updates management of all existing and new clientele’s projects and account statuses at weekly management meetings.
· Maintains effective communication with internal staff.
· Performs and demands excellent quality in work
· Responsible for driving daily in a company vehicle to customer job sites.
· Minimum five (5) years of Commercial/Multi-family/HOA Sales in the landscaping industry experience required.
· Knowledge of Design a Plus
Strong knowledge of Plant Material.
Thorough knowledge of estimating and understanding landscaping procedures.
· Must have a valid local driver’s license and a good driving record.
· A pre-employment drug test is required after the offer of employment.
·· Must be able to communicate in English, including reading, and writing, (Bilingual Spanish a plus)
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills are required
· Customer/Client Focus.
· Energetic self-starter and demonstrates initiative
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Service and teamwork-oriented
· Technically competent and skilled
· Results and action-oriented
· Sales and growth-oriented
· Effective problem-solving skills, ability to handle adversity
Travel to job sites in a company vehicle